Utah State University
Your Employment Selection (YES!), is a motion video job preference program for youth and adults with disabilities. Participants can watch videos covering 120 different jobs and select their preferred ones. The results guide the student toward best-matched jobs, identify strengths needed for those jobs and help identify appropriate training.
Individuals can purchase a 3-month, unlimited access subscription to the site for $20. Discounted group rates are available for organizations wishing to purchase additional subscriptions to the site.
YES! is for
- Youth in transition
- Adults with disabilities
- Individuals with limited reading skills
- Participants first makes decisions on preferred work environments
- On the basis of these decisions, a participant then views 20 jobs matching preferred work conditions and makes additional selections.
- Participants can also select jobs according to preferred tasks, such as telephone work, computers, heavy equipment, animal care, human services, etc.
- The program can be used either for selecting preferences or gathering information about various facets of jobs.