We have a new training module, Work-Based Learning 101!
Real work experience is the strongest indicator of post school competitive employment for youth with disabilities. Take this module to develop or strengthen your work-based learning (WBL) program and improve employment outcomes for your students.
- Vocational rehabilitation personnel
- School vocational personnel
- Employment service providers in the community
- Anyone else who works with youth and employment
- Tools and resources
- Vignettes and case studies
- How to partner with businesses
- Laws that impact WBL
- Evaluation methods and tools
- Training certificate – need more information for CEUs? Contact us
Created in partnership with NTACT.