GO 4 IT…NOW! is a mnemonic writing strategy that encourages students to increase the content and quality of their writing. This DIY will show you all about it, and give guidance on how to teach it to students.
Go 4 It Now!
Required Materials: Quick Links
- Go 4 It Now Handouts (PDF)
- Lesson Plan Starter - Using Go 4 It Now!
- Practice Description - Using Go 4 It Now!
- Go 4 It Now! Strategy Sheet
- Student Worksheet: Strong Goal/Weak Goal
- Student Worksheet: Prewriting
- Student Worksheet: Paragraph Activity
- Go 4 It Now! Scoring Guide for Students and Teachers
- Go 4 It Now! Lesson Scope and Sequence
Watch the video and follow along with your downloaded materials to get the details on using Go 4 It Now!
Review the Go 4 It Now! handouts for an overview of the writing strategy.
The Go 4 It Now! Lesson Scope and Sequence gives you an idea of each lesson’s objective and sample activities.
Use the Lesson Plan Starter, Practice Description, and Student Worksheets to put the Go 4 It Now! strategy into action.