As you can see, we have redesigned our website to better suit the needs of our learners. We are in the process of migrating the following modules from the old website:
- Best Practices Planning for Transition
- Enhancing Employment Outcomes
- Interagency Collaboration: The Groundwork
- Strategies for School Completion
- The Essentials of Self-Determination
- Transition Assessment: The BIG Picture
- Work-Based Learning 101
Sounds like you are looking for technical assistance or support from Transition Coalition. That's great! We would like to know more.
Bummer! Let's try a couple of things:
- Double-check that your username/email is correct. Sometimes we accidentally mistype our email address and it's not noticeable, or we forgot we used a different one for this site. Try your work email and your personal email.
- Make sure your password is correct. It's easy to put the wrong password in. Double check that you are using the correct one and that it is typed in correctly with no spaces.
- Try from a different browser. Occasionally there is an issue with a certain browser, browser version, or caching that causes issues with logging in. Internet Explorer tends to cause a lot of issues.
- Try resetting your password. You can easily reset your password by clicking here.
- Still having issues? Continue filling out this form and make sure you include the email address you signed up with. Our web developer will contact you shortly.
Oh no! We can add your email domain to our whitelist so this won't happen again. Just finish filling out this form and we'll get you taken care of.
Sometimes these emails get blocked by the organization or government's email server, or end up in spam/junk folders. First check if the email ended up there, otherwise continue with this form and we will reset it for you.
I'm sorry you're having this issue. This has been happening lately after some updates in security where some passwords are either not strong enough or they contain a space in them. Few have had success trying a different browser, but it mostly gets resolved by resetting your password
. Try those possible solutions first.