Quality Indicators of Exemplary Transition Program Needs Assessment (QI-2)
The Quality Indicators of Exemplary Transition Program Needs Assessment (QI-2) is designed to help determine the most critical needs within transition programs.
- is a valid and reliable instrument to help identify and prioritize critical needs in a transition program (Morningstar, Lee, Lattin & Murphy, 2015).
- can be used by a group from a building or district, or
- can be used by just one person who is improving a transition program
How to get started…..
- Take the QI-2 and score your transition program across 7 domains.
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
- Create a plan for making targeted changes to your program.