TCSS Developing Local Partnerships with Schools
Participate in the TCSS Developing Local Partnerships with Schools starting in January 2023.
Watch the informational video for more details!
Developing Local Partnerships with Schools - What's It All About?
Developing Local Partnerships with Schools is:
- Designed specifically for VR regional/local offices and school teams that focus on transition
- Improve interagency collaboration
- To develop or revise local partnership plans
- Obtain tools and resources for meaningful collaboration
- The At A Glance Timeline gives you more details about each week
Over 10 VR teams across six states have completed this Self-Study. Here’s what they say!
"The best part of the Self-Study was the end product. We are excited to have something at our fingertips."
"The TC Self-Study brought us together to plan and implement the process, building connections between the agencies and have made plans moving forward to work together as a team to help students."